الاثنين، سبتمبر ١١، ٢٠٠٦

Cheat on me but don't tell me why

@ WORK,,,listening to الصابون يقتل ,,really stressed out, the performance is tomorrow,,very excited though.i keep thinking i will forget the lines and the movement coz i will be swiming in the melodies of "Tamer Abu Ghazalah" .
i am suffering,,,i keep feeling pain in my head,i save thousands of small details of things i see everyday but aren't we all?the thing is i feel أننا مخي دفتر and everything comes out at night,in the dreams.Dreams that feels like a fast forwarded film of my days,,focusing on certain words,colors,close ups of a hair in a friend's nose or a gesture that i felt was very ackward.
i really miss taking the underground,,khalas got used to cabs and cars ,i will probably turn into a pillow,,not exactly a pillow but a (shalta),,,,so my next thing to do after the show is over is going home by the underground.
This is my 5th day at my new job,,getting used to the atmosphere and the people
This guy whose disk is 2 meters away from mine is flirting all the time,,,and i have a feeling he is retarded,,how deperate,the first man to be intrested is either retarded or very stupid
Beside that everybody is friendly with me ,,treating me like a kid,i am probably the youngest in the whole place.Every morning i get into the bus and fail to close the heavy door for three times till someone comes for help and i hear some whispering things like "Still new" and "she looks very young" and other cute things that makes me feel like a marshmellow and I HATE THIS
but just give me couple of weeks. . .
لازم فرحان مبسوط من زحمة الستات عليك

3 Comments:

Blogger Faisal said...

Mabrouk 3ala el shoghlana ya Salma!

Good Luck with the play. I know you'll do good.

٩:٢٨ ص  
Blogger scheggianera said...

Hold thight on these sensations, soon or later you'll have them as images in you mind, and you'll feel a little affection for the way you hated them. Hope the play went good
Tut-Rah

١١:٣٢ م  
Anonymous اخبار اليوم said...

تسلم ايديك على الموضوع
اخبار اليوم-اخبار مصر

١٢:٠٠ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home