السبت، سبتمبر ٠٩، ٢٠٠٦

Dead Or Alive?,,,,Back!


Pablo Neruda alwayes finds the right words :
I love you without knowing how,
or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way

` than this: where I does not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

After spending two months traveling,seeing,meeting,leaving and singing i thought it's time to write something.i don't know what i was thinking all that time; to not write here and read what you write exactly feels like breaking up with a lover....

But i am here now,
With all the new things in my life,,everything is still the same,only that my head is full of desperate ideas in the beginning of a phase supposidely full of hope.

Indiffrence is the perfect alternative to love.It keeps me alive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous اخبار اليوم said...

تسلم ايديك على الموضوع
اخبار اليوم-اخبار مصر

١٢:٠٠ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home