الخميس، نوفمبر ٢٤، ٢٠٠٥

A car chase

today i went out with my younger brother(shady 11 years) to help him buying some stuff that he needed.as we were going back home we took this cab and everything was normal,,then suddenly i noticed that this three boys in the black car beside us are talking to me,,,i said 3ady it's a normal mo3aksa and they'll go,,but they starting following the cab and talking to the driver (who was listening to quraan) telling him things i could not hear very well at first,,and then i also thought they were gone,,to find them after 5 mins walking behind us and again they try to make the driver stops and this time i heard what they were saying,,"stop right now,,we want her",,,the driver asked me if i knew them and i suspected my self and i took a look and i had no idea who they were!!so they driver started to go faster and to run away from them and every little while they would reach us and tell him the same"let her go,,we want her",,i was so shocked and scared i did not have my pepper spray ,,and i had my little brother with me..i had all the ideas coming inside my head,,,who the hell were they,,what did they want?are they just a bunch of 'thuresday" idiots who are having fun by making girls scary??or did they want to kiddnap me??
anyway,,,they took a turn just before my house and the driver(allah y7'aleeh) was so brave and kind,,he waited till i entered by building and then left..
i am so shocked more that scared!! i believe they were just having fun,,and at the same time i can not understand how do these people think!!!
i don't wanna turn into a crazy person who sprays everyboy who comes near her to ask about time or direction but it really seems safer!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mountaineer™ said...

Hello

Nice blog ma sha Allah.

I found the car chase story interesting to me as a reader but I understand it was horrible to you as the one who was involved.

I hope you will not face a sitiuation like this again every in your life.

I think they were like you said some thursday idiots.

don't spray anyone, remember guys like those are only a rare exception, the majority is not that bad salma.

cheers

Muhammad Saeed
Cairo - Egypt

٥:١٧ ص  
Anonymous اخبار اليوم said...

تسلم ايديك على الموضوع
اخبار اليوم-اخبار مصر

١١:٤٧ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home