الأربعاء، يناير ٠٤، ٢٠٠٦

Bugs

i got bugs
i got bugs in my room
bugs in my bed
bugs in my ears
their eggs in my head
bugs in my pocket
bugs in my shoes
bugs in the way i feel about you
bug on my window
trying to get in
they don't go nowhere
waiting,waiting ....
bugs on my ceiling
crowded the floor
standing,sitting,,,kneeling.....
A few block the door
and now the question's:
Do i kill them?
Become therir friend?
Do i eat them?
Raw or well done?
Do i trick them?
i don't think they'r that dumb
Do i join them?
looks like that's the one
i got bugs on my skin
tickle my nausea i let it happen again
they're always takin' over
i see they surround me, i see
see them deciding my fate
oh,that's which was once,,,,was once up to me,,,
Now it's too late
i got bugs on my room...one on one
that's when i had a chance
i'll just stop now
i'll become naked and with the ....
i'll become one

7 Comments:

Blogger mouadziad said...

mouadziad@hotmail.com

٢:٣٩ م  
Anonymous غير معرف said...

Hi Salma....
I hope I got the meaning of your poem right...are the bugs the dark thoughts in your mind...or does it have any political conotations?

٩:٣٦ م  
Anonymous غير معرف said...

bosy ya semsem, i'll be honest, i didn't get any deep meaning except that seriously this is sick, begad..

٢:٥٥ ص  
Blogger salma said...

أزال أحد مشرفي المدونة هذا التعليق.

١٠:٥١ ص  
Blogger salma said...

hey guys,,who said anything about a deep meaning?it's just lyrics of a song that i like :D keep smiling!

١٠:٥٢ ص  
Anonymous غير معرف said...

Hello Salma, i found the page in the google ;)

just wanna say hello ;)

bye bye

martin from austria

٢:٠٩ م  
Anonymous اخبار اليوم said...

تسلم ايديك على الموضوع
اخبار اليوم-اخبار مصر

١١:٤٩ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home